Cathe, please help me with post-partum shape-up!!!

CaroleFB

Cathe, I'm addicted to your tapes!!

I got my first Cathe tapes two weeks ago after hearing everyone rave about them! I got:

Power Hour
Muscle Endurance
Body Max
Circuit Max
Cardio & Weights

I LOVE THEM!!!!

What would be a good rotation/routine to lose 10 pounds, build some muscle and tone-up my body overall (arms, abs, legs)? I do spinning at the gym 2-3 times a week for pure cardio. I'd love some input since I know you had your second baby at about the same time as I did. By the way, I'm still breastfeeding.

Keep up the good work, and I already can't wait to get my next set of Cathe's!

Thank you,
Carole
:)

Hi Carole -- I'm not Cathe (darn it! :)) but I'm 8 weeks post-partum and have been doing many of Cathe's workouts in my shape-up regime. I've been trying to do a total body all weight's tape at least once a week (like Power Hour), maybe 2, and at least 4 primarily cardio workouts. I do yoga on my rest day just to keep my body moving and flexible. I've mostly been mixing and matching the CTX workouts from the DVD in between (with an occasional FIRM in between). This allows me to make my workouts as short or as long as I'm able to -- adding on a segment if my baby is still sleeping -- if my kids don't wake up too early, etc. I think I'm about ready to start doing some full hour cardio though. I try to make 2 of the cardio workouts kickbox so I can work the core. Cathe's planks are really helping my abs too.

I definitely need help. My baby is now 10 months and my goal is to be back in shape and even better by March 20th...his 1st birthday. Help!

BTW, I will receive the DVDs on Thursday and can't wait to start fighting with the balance ball on those pikes! }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.