CATHE....PLEASE CONSIDER.....

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, I know you're busy, but I was wondering if in the future you might reconsider releasing CTX Upper Body on a separate dvd. I, as well as many others, have some knee issues and cant always do all the high impact cardio on the entire CTX series. I have the CTX Upper Body VHS and I LOVE IT, but.....I've done it so many times, it's getting wornout!! Plus, I love to add on the CTX upper body individual sections to other upper body workouts for rotations that I do one body part per day and with a dvd I wouldnt have to fast forward/rewind all the time!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION....I LOVE YOUR WORKOUTS!!!

Stacy

P.S. The road trip pics are great!

Thanks, yes I know that. I was asking if she would release that disc separately. It's hard for me to justify spending almost $90 when I cant do all the cardios or the Leaner Leg workouts that come with the entire series. Never hurts to ask ;)

Why don't you go ahead and splurge? If you can continualy use her workouts, eventually you'll be able to use them & get your money's worth. After all, "some of us" got her VHS before converting to DVD. Had I known, I would have bought DVD to begin with.

Marla

I would like to have CTX upper body on DVD as well for a lesser price without the cardios and leaner legs. I usually do my own cardio (walking, jogging) and I do Lotte Berk type lower body workouts so like you I would love the option of CTX upper on dvd by itself.
Lisa

Actually I have a knee injury and I'm not allowed to do high impact anymore so it wouldnt be a matter of growing into her workouts. I wish that were the case as I owned CTX on vhs already as well as Interval Max 1 & 2 and have since sold them b/c I just physically cant do them anymore.

I'm with you. CTX Upper Body is one of my favorite upper body workouts of all time. I use it constantly. I'd love to see it on DVD alone or with, maybe, Leaner Legs.

Shari

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.