Cathe, plans or thoughts for a book?

bona56

Dear Cathe:

I read your wonderful description of your workout with Art Carey. Aside from the content (which was a great account) your writing style is engaging and has just the right amount of detail, as well. I know I sound like an English teacher (I am a writer and counselor! ), but I want to know if you would consider writing a reference book on weight training and fitness. There is such a treasure trove of advise you provide on this site through cyberspace, but many times I just want to sit down and read an actual book, use an index, etc! A book with your vast store of experience and knowledge on fitness would be amazing to have on hand.

Would you or have you considered this?

Thanks! Bonnie

P.S. I am fairly new to your work, I have around 5 vids and Monday I will be receiving CTX and Vol 1 of intensities. I can't wait!

Yes -- Especially after seeing how comfortable and capable you are with writing your experience with Art -- It was a fun read with just the material you had to work with, but you added so much pizazz with your writing style!;)

Yes -- Especially after seeing how comfortable and capable you are with writing your experience with Art -- It was a fun read with just the material you had to work with, but you added so much pizazz with your writing style!;)

Hi Bonnie! Thank you, you are very kind to say this. While I have thought about this, and not totally dismissed it, I just can't take on another project right now. If things free up sometime, I will revisit this business venture:)

As a sooner alternative, what about a "Frequently Asked Questions" section on the site, where you can go into more detail on several topics that seem to come up rather frequently. This info could also be the raw material for a future book.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.