Cathe...next TriStater invasion set for 10/20!!

jloewe

Cathlete
Wanted to give you as much a heads up as possible. I sent Nancy an e-mail with my contact info on it if you need to reach me other than here on the boards!!

Hopefully your calendar is clear then because it looks like we'll have a few more joining us!!

Sounds great Jerry!

Thanks Jerry. Nancy forwarded your email to my office. I'm looking forward to seeing all our Tri-Staters again.

Take Care:)

Jerry, does this mean you'll transform yourself from Jer Bear we all know and love to a very frightening Goblin or a Ogre? Wow! That's pretty good! :eek:

Jerry, does this mean you'll transform yourself from Jer Bear we all know and love to a very frightening Goblin or a Ogre? Wow! That's pretty good! :eek:

Someone is in serious trouble for giving me that nickname, I know who it is!!!

You had me going, Lorrayne, when I saw your reply, I had first thought you were coming back east to join us!!!!!!

I wish I could join this group. Darn!

Actually, I'll be in the DC area the week prior to this event. Always bad timing...

Enjoy Bootcamp! :)

I wish I could join this group. Darn!

Actually, I'll be in the DC area the week prior to this event. Always bad timing...

Enjoy Bootcamp! :)

Ya know, Lorrayne....DC isn't all that far from my home in Cape May, NJ....would love a visit from one of my three favorite coordinators in the world!!

Wish I could swing up to NJ. However, I'll be without wheels this trip (and in three different towns in 5 days). So, perhaps next time. Have a good ole time without me!

I'm in

:eek:And hopefully I will be recovered by then. :eek::eek::eek:
Remind me again Jerry how much FUN this is going to be!!!!!
Hope some more people can join us.
elliemom :D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.