cathe need rotation idea...please

Tammyw

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-00 AT 08:06PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-00 AT 09:37 AM (Est)[/font]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-00 AT 09:34 AM (Est)[/font]

Hi Cathe,

Ok,

Here is the tapes I think I'm going to get.

Cardio Kicks
MIS
MIC
Wedding video
and eith intervalmax or circut max (which do you think)

I prefer to work out 5 days.

I have Karen Voights yoga sculpt and her new pilates tape that I would like to put in this rotation.

I'm 5'4" about 118.....I want to loose weight to get to 110.
I also want that nice toned perfect body we all want. Not very advance at all....I know I'll need to make modifications and start with low weight....I never lift weights.

Can you please give me a rotation scedule??????

Then we I get more expierenced I like to get your new series.

Once again.....thank you and I look forward to seeing the results. I can't wait to tell all my friends about your tapes. Everyone has me so excited to see results from a home exercise tape....

I can't wait to order the tapes.

Thanks Cathe

Hi Cathe,

I was not sure how to erase and start over.......

I went ahead and ordered:

Cardio Kicks
IntervalMax
MIC
MIS
The Wedding Video

I also have pilates tapes along with Karen Voights Streamline fitness, Yoga Sculpt. Also one tape by donna richardson....3 day rotation.

If you could give me a rotation idea I would be so thankful...I need to accomplish loosing 10 pounds and tonning. Do not want to bulk...I'm only 5'4".

Thanks Cathe,

I know I will love your tapes. I can't wait to tell my friends about your tapes.

Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.