Cathe music from RT

SunKissed

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! Would it be too much to ask the names of the cd's you used during the classes you taught during the road trip? My gym is ordering new music and the ones you used were awesome! Do you remember the ones from last year? The road trip was awesome! Thank you to you and your team!

Bridget

I was going to ask the same question!! Whenever I hear "I gotta feeling..." on the radio I smile and it takes me back to the classes. The mix on songs were so energizing and fun (of course, all that adrenaline could've had something to do with it too;)). Thank you so much for the opportunity to experience such a wonderful trip!

Bethany: Too funny, I just downloaded that song from iTunes and it always makes me want to start stepping now! :D

I was going to ask the same question!! Whenever I hear "I gotta feeling..." on the radio I smile and it takes me back to the classes. The mix on songs were so energizing and fun (of course, all that adrenaline could've had something to do with it too;)). Thank you so much for the opportunity to experience such a wonderful trip!

LOVE that song

Suzette

Black eye peas!!! I love the new cd. my favorite
Alive
Missing you. (when I'm cleaning my house this one work. of course I'm missing my DH is almost 5 months with out him):(:mad:Boo hoo.
Meet me half way.
Party all the time.

Eunice;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.