Cathe at K-Mart?

Joni O

Cathlete
In today's (Sunday) K-Mart ad, they've listed a "Step Home Trainer with Bonus 24-Lb. Vinyl-Dipped Weight Set." They picture the step, the weights and a Cathe All-Step video. The ad says nothing about a video being included though.

Is this the All Step workout from the CTX series? I assume so. I was just surprised, since I've never seen any Cathe videos at retail.

I saw this too, and was wondering the same thing. Is this video included with the bench? Will we be seeing more Cathe videos in retail stores?

Hi :) I'm new here, but yes, the tape is Cathe's. My boyfriend bought me this step for Christmas thinking it was taller than the Original Step that I already own, since I've been complaining of needing something taller for leg presses and the like (he's so sweet :)). Unfortunately, K-mart wouldn't let us take it back, because he lost the receipt, but I'm not complaining about the extra Cathe video :D

That step at K-mart isn't the full size step.. But I did get my Cathe All Step tape with the full size step I got last week at Dunhams.

I believe it's the same one as in CTX.. It says Cross Train Xpress on it.. I haven't done it yet, I am new to Cathe.

Kathy

Actually, Cathe's All Step tape comes with two different size steppers. One is the "Original Step" and the other stepper is much smaller (great for limited floor space)

Beth

Hi Joni O-

Yes it is the same tape, however the quality of the tape is truely lacking. I would have to guess that the tape was dubbed because mine does not play clear. So, with that in mind, don't just but this product just for the tape.

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.