Cathe...Just wanted to say THANKS!

Kimenem

Cathlete
I've been using your workouts since January (saw you on FitTV). I was just reading through some of the posts that you replied to recently and I was thinking how so many people look up to you and have really made a difference in their lives because of you. I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for making such GREAT workouts that constantly keep us challenged, motivated and FIT! You're a great inspiration! I'm still working up to many of your more advanced moves but I know I will get them one day. I already know I'm stronger than I was 5 months ago, even though I used to do Tae-bo, The FIRM, etc. Nothing has given me results until you. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

I am right with you Kim!

I started Cathe for the first time in Jan of 2007. I wanted to be "heathier" and fit for my upcoming wedding. I had been going to the gym for years, but it was getting hard for me to get there with busy life! :)

Therefore, I bought Cathe's step and beginners workout DVD at a sporting goods store - and I was on my way! Now I am addicted and I am continuously building up my Cathe DVD library! :)

I have always wanted to become a fitness instructor (I am currently an elementary school teacher) at some point, as a side job on week nights and weekends, and I figured - why not start now? Especially with Cathe's motivation!

THANK YOU CATHE AND CREW ALWAYS!

:)
"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.