cathe Iam DESPERATE & REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE!!!!PLEASE READ!!!

jentrudel

Cathlete
Cathe, PLEASE HELP... IAM SO CONFUSED...HELP!!!!
see I do alot of muscle training (STS) but,,,i only started with the 3rd meso cus i bought it from a person telling me i don't need all of them, now... I wish i would have bought them all I need the 1st meso , can somebody help?? would soemone be willing to trade with me for the 3rd and i could borro their 1st and we can trade back after, or can i do lighter weights with the meso sts 3 with more reps and make it my own, but if so what weight and how do i do it... ughhh alot of questions i know but iam lost see I eat the amt of calories needed including carbs, fats & proteins and i do alot of cardio (Love love doing all Your kickboxing cardio dvds) but how do i know whats too much?? Example, If i do an sts workout strength training dvd shoiuld i do a cardio one too on the same day or should i only do the cardio on the day off of my sts strength training??? Help cus i am gaining weight on the scale not seeing any any muscle defination nor inches loss Iam getting discouraged and very very depressed,... Iam only 4 feet 10 inches tall I now weigh 97 lbs (most weight I have in along time and want to be at least 90lbs,,, that is what iam comfortable with and I KNOW IT IS NOT MUSCLE ON THE SCALE cus my measurements would be going down, Iam 37 yrs old... I also just lost my 10 yr old son last July do to a surgery gone wrong and he died here at home of heart failure... he was my life and been depressed as well, so i thought if i started working out again it would make me feel better about myself... I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP CATHE... PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE... I also suffered from an eating disorder for years and my son is what saved me, now tht he is gone I don't want to slip into my old ways yet... I feel as though Iam killing my self day in and day out with NO RESULTS!!! Help…. what should i do??? Thanks I hope to hear from u !! A big big fan, Jen (You are my idol…u amaze me:)) )

Last edited:
I couldn't help but say, I am so very, very sorry for your loss, so much stress in your life. :( I can't help but think that is part of your weight gain. It's heartbreaking and I hope you will stay strong and find support.

Jentrudel,

Re:

"he was my life and been depressed as well, so i thought if i started working out again it would make me feel better about myself... I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP CATHE... PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE... I also suffered from an eating disorder for years and my son is what saved me, now tht he is gone I don't want to slip into my old ways yet... I feel as though Iam killing my self day in and day out with NO RESULTS!!! Help…. what should i do??? Thanks I hope to hear from u !! A big big fan, Jen (You are my idol…u amaze me) )"

Like Dirt Diva, I, too, am sorry for your loss. I found your post(s) rather concerning. Do you have family and friends around that you can talk to? Have you had a chance to see someone about your grief and loss? I don't have any answers for you re: your question but I hope someone does. In the meantime, try to go easy on yourself. You deserve it.

Thanks!!!

Hi... Thanks to your responses... Yes i have family to talk to, but nobody understands unless they have lost a child, it is the worse feeling in the world, and i just want to start to feel better about myself... I hope SOMEONE CAN HELP ME:( I really want to workout and do everything the right way, I also recently bought the STS #3 meso and Never did #1 or #2 and really really wants to do meso 1 first... does ANYONE KNOW OF ANYBODY who would be willing to trade The firsrt Meso disc set for the Third... if so please please let me know, i would really appreciate it, I am Sooooooooooo broke right now and really could only think of trading to get the one i want! Please email me if interested!!! [email protected] THANKS!! And My sons Name was Noah... My beautiful lil'man:) Thankkyou all!!! Jen

wow... thanks to all for your comfort, means alot.... believe it or not, it really helps to talk about my son, it really does, cus he was my son and i don't ever want to forget him , it gets harder as days and years go bye, u have no idea... all i can say is NEVER EVER feel bad bringing up someones child even if they have lost them, because it isn't a sin to do so, it actually helps that person who has lost their child, that he or she will never be forgotton... see a mom lives her life with the instinct to protect her child from the moment they are born...but if that child dies, it is her instinct to protect their memory forever!! Thankyou for mentioning my child!! I know i have a special angel watching over me, it is just so hard!!
now... could anybody please please help me with ths sts thing, Iam so fricken lost and don't know wht to do i only got meso 3 so what do i do, i wish soemone would trade with me and i would trade them back later or something, i really want to do this program but need the 1st meso... ughhhhhh!!! hate being broke!!! hope soemone can help!! thx

Jen,

Very sorry for your loss.....

Have you tried trading over at videofitness.com? It might help you!

Denise

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious son. Our children are everything to us.

I encourage you to focus on wellness right now and not body fat percentage. Do not kill yourself for results......totally not worth it.

I understand that controlling the way you look might make you feel better short term, how about something more attainable right now? I got a haircut, and some new lotion, some great vitamins and supplements, and really cleaned up my diet. (nutritious food helps me be more emotionally balanced) Focus on doing activities that leave you feeling peaceful or energized, not run down.

I find great comfort in the bible, especially the psalms. I hope you find rest, peace and health in this difficult time.

(((((((Heartfelt Hugs to You Jen))))))))))

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. How painfully devastating this must be for you. My heart goes out to you. It sounds like you are in a great deal of emotional pain right now. I know you said your family and friends don't quite understand your loss but perhaps a support group will. Please look into getting professional support. You will be amongst people who have experienced what you are experiencing and will offer help, advice and effective support. Having responsive support will help reduce some of your stress which in turn will support your physical well being ....slowly but surely.

There is no way to ease your pain overnight, and I know you know that, but when you're feeling the way you appear to be right now, I strongly feel it is best to be in the company of those who have suffered the loss you have and who completely understand your pain.

I honestly feel, that right now, this will help your physical state of being much more than any exercise program will.

Please consider my words and know that I write them to you with the biggest heart I have.

Hugs,
Cathe

Cathe, PLEASE HELP... IAM SO CONFUSED...HELP!!!!
see I do alot of muscle training (STS) but,,,i only started with the 3rd meso cus i bought it from a person telling me i don't need all of them, now... I wish i would have bought them all I need the 1st meso , can somebody help?? would soemone be willing to trade with me for the 3rd and i could borro their 1st and we can trade back after, or can i do lighter weights with the meso sts 3 with more reps and make it my own, but if so what weight and how do i do it... ughhh alot of questions i know but iam lost see I eat the amt of calories needed including carbs, fats & proteins and i do alot of cardio (Love love doing all Your kickboxing cardio dvds) but how do i know whats too much?? Example, If i do an sts workout strength training dvd shoiuld i do a cardio one too on the same day or should i only do the cardio on the day off of my sts strength training??? Help cus i am gaining weight on the scale not seeing any any muscle defination nor inches loss Iam getting discouraged and very very depressed,... Iam only 4 feet 10 inches tall I now weigh 97 lbs (most weight I have in along time and want to be at least 90lbs,,, that is what iam comfortable with and I KNOW IT IS NOT MUSCLE ON THE SCALE cus my measurements would be going down, Iam 37 yrs old... I also just lost my 10 yr old son last July do to a surgery gone wrong and he died here at home of heart failure... he was my life and been depressed as well, so i thought if i started working out again it would make me feel better about myself... I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP CATHE... PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE... I also suffered from an eating disorder for years and my son is what saved me, now tht he is gone I don't want to slip into my old ways yet... I feel as though Iam killing my self day in and day out with NO RESULTS!!! Help…. what should i do??? Thanks I hope to hear from u !! A big big fan, Jen (You are my idol…u amaze me:)) )

Last edited:
re... PLEASE HELP CATHE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Wow... Cathe Thanks so much for getting back to me!! You don't know what this means to me, I have been working out to you for a long time and My Noah use to sit up at night and watch me do your kickboxing and he LOVED IT!! I use to do the night shift with him so iam use to being up at night, that was my life for along long time!! He was born with a rare CP and had tons of medical issues... i even started a foundation in his name called The Noah Trudel Foundation, justice 4 noah, A VOICE FOR OUR CHILDREN here is the link to the web page I hope u can check it out, This is how I have gone on and i do have support from alot of moms who have lost there children, we call ourselves ANGEL MOMMY's ... I just really really wanted your suggestion on what i can do for my health right now because i want to get back into shape again like i was before and as stated in last comment i am only 4'11" tall and i now weigh more than I would like Iam 98lbs and not working out means i am more Fat than muscle and i want to feel goos about myself again, I need to, I have a daughter thats 15 missing her brother as well and she has aspergers, so no matter how u look at it i do have stress but i need to LIKE ME!! Please help... Like i said, I only consume like 1,000 calories aday, was exercising at least 6 times a week (weights one day, then kickboxing, next day just cardio I LOVE ALL Your Kickboxing thats my favorite, all though i preordered the new low impact series...Cannot wait, my knees aren't as good as they use to be... and i do weights/cardio one day, cardio next day then same evryother day switching then rest on sundays) yet Iam Gaining inches and weight and I DON'T KNOW WHY!!! That is why i need to know what iam doing wrong!! I know it cannot take place of missing my son and i can never bring him back, but a piece of me died when he did and i need a little piece of me back, I want to like something about myself, I NEED THIS!!! Thanks So if u can give me ANY SUGGESTIONS I would Appreciate it very very much!! Thanks for the {{{{Hugs}}}} it means so much!!
one of your biggest Fans, Jen Trudel:rolleyes: here is the link to my sons foundation! www.home.comcast.net/~jentrudel/site

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine what you're going through. I just wanted to suggest joining weight watchers. Since you already workout, it wouldn't be hard for you & you would have another support group.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.