Cathe, I Am So Excited!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

I am all excited now! :7 I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! :7 I am too wound up to sleep. :7 This will be my second presale but my first time to order on the first day. I just read the announcement, and everything sounds great. :7 I love that you are planning to put these on 2 DVDs in the same case like the CTX Series, and I also love the premix options to split cardio and weights or alternate upper body and lower body. Please consider a cardio premix combining segments of the various cardio workouts if possible. The cardio lovers like me will be delighted! ;-) :7

I read that NFL Films is filming, editing, and authoring these DVDs. Wow! :7 Will you still be personally involved in editing and placing chapter points? I hope so because the premixes for the last series are fantastic! :7

Now I just need to settle down and hopefully get some sleep tonight. ;-) Thank you for adding a big splash of joy to my fitness journey! :* :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

>Please consider a cardio premix combining segments of
>the various cardio workouts if possible. The cardio lovers
>like me will be delighted! ;-) :7
>

I second this! I'm a cardio freak that would love to see the cardio segments combined somehow. Hope it's possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.