Cathe I am disappointed that

you are not offering the two videos together at a discounted price (Power Hour and Rhythemic Step) You are selling the strenth video's together, but not the aerobic. I don't want the strength videos, (though you can't beat 12.99 per video!) I ordered Circut Max and Your Kickboxing ones together for a reasoable presale price last summer. To get the two new ones I want will cost me $50.00 as you are not combining them like you did last summer).

As a fan, I most likely will save up my money. Bout what about those who can't?

Would you consider packaging those two together?

Natalie

Power Hour is a strength video. The only cardio video Cathe is doing is Rhythmic Step. Everything else is strength.

RE: Natalie

Thanks Kimberly, I didn't realize that. Don't get me wrong I love the weight lifting but much prefer an interval approach like Circuit Max or the Firm Tapes. I have noticed that a lot of my spring clothes from last year do not fit me because my arms and shoulders have gotten bigger. I love the look, but do not want to get any bigger.

I stand corrected!

I agree w/you, Natalie.

I was hoping those two would have been given a price break and offered together, too. :)

RE: I agree w/you, Natalie.

>I was hoping those two would
>have been given a price
>break and offered together, too.
> :)

Apryl, did you buy Cardio Kicks and Curcuit Max together last August? I did the price was awesome. I think I got both tapes for 35.00 or something like that.

RE: We hear you!

We've now added a VHS 2-Pack special that includes Rythmic Step & Power Hour.The price is the same as we charged lat year for the previous 2 pack ($33.99 + $6 s/h. Thanks for making us aware of this!

Love your quick response!

This is excellent customer service. Of course -I'm planning on buying the whole bunch! I am so excited! As soon as i'm fit for working out after having my baby, i'm going to start rotations of strength (and cardio) with JUST my cathe tapes!

Leela

Wow!

Thank you so much, SNM! This *is* great customer service. :D

Natalie, I ordered the entire pkg of all the new tapes last year. I'm just unsure at this point whether I'll do that again this time.

RE: Wow!

Just wanted to say I really appreciate this!!
Only minutes earlier I had the same concern! Awesome customer service!

:) :) :) :) :) I LOVE THIS FORUM! Thank-you Cathe, for considering your customers needs.

I have a feeling your clientele is going to increase big time!

I will be ordering those two. :-jumpy :-jumpy Can't wait!

I have a question about the presale tapes, can they be combined with other Cathe tapes and then eligible for the discount and free shipping? I want to get a few of Cathe's older tapes too and would like to capitalize on the quantity deal. I hope it applies.

Thanks for responding.

I have a question about the presale tapes, can they be combined with other Cathe tapes and then eligible for the discount and free shipping? I want to get a few of Cathe's older tapes too and would like to capitalize on the quantity deal. I hope it applies.

Thanks for responding.

The presale for vhs tapes is only for the new videos that will be released this summer and can't be combined with our current tapes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.