Cathe .. How ARE you?? :)

niclyf

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! :)

I first want to say that I think you're just the greatest from every aspect. I got hooked on you about 5 years ago, and have found that since, I've become super picky about my workouts. I've started to grade everything on a "cathe scale" of difficulty and enjoyment .. if I haven't sweated and feel accomplished after a workout the way I do with your videos, I feel like I've missed out on something! :) Thanks a bunch for your wonderful tapes, and for keeping me motivated.

I personally have had a very difficult time dealing with the tragedies of last week. While I didn't lose anyone directly, it's been overwhelming to emotionally process the extreme sorrow felt by those who did, to process the loss I feel as an American, and to know that I will never be able to forget September 11th, and how it has changed my life forever. I've found myself looking at everything differently, appreciating everything I've been blessed with, knowing that it's only by God's grace, that I wasn't directly impacted through the loss of a loved one.

I know that with pregnancy comes a lot of emotional and hormonal changes, and I'm just wanting to check in on you for a change, and to make sure that you're doing okay, that you're coping, and how your pregnancy is going. I can only hope and pray on your behalf that what happened last week won't distract and hinder your enjoyment of the blessing that the good Lord has bestowed upon you with your newest little edition on it's way. I wish you a wonderful pregnancy Cathe!! You're truly the best!!

Big Hugs to you in PA!!
Nicole :)

Hi Nicole! Thanks for your sincerity. Although my husband and I are grieving along with the rest of America, we are still very much looking forward to having our new little one on the way. Thanks for asking.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.