Cathe - here's a weight ? for you

tricial

My question is something of a how long/where to go from here question. I currently am using 5 & 10 lb. dumbells for the Xress videos (I'm only on my first week, so today is 10-10-10.) I'm not terribly strong yet, so want to build up to a heavier weight. Since the Xpress tapes are geared towards endurance, I think that I should do a 6 week rotation with them. I would then like to go on to the Pure Strength series. (I will hopefully have a good barbell set by then, as well as ordering those tapes!)
Does this sound feasible to you? I'm not looking for a bodybuilder bod, but I'm not at all afraid of looking well defined and gaining more strength!

Thanks for your help, your videos, your forum, and just being you!! We have all gained so much from all of the above!!
Tricia

Hi Tricia!

Thats sounds fine. See what happens in 6 weeks. If you are happy with your results I would stick with the Xpress series until your progress starts to slow down. Thats always the best time to give your body a new rotation. Good Luck!

Thanks, Cathe!!

I'm really excited!! I know you are busy, busy, busy and I'm thrilled that you answered my post.
I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress (0f which I am assured, these tapes are great!)
Thanks again. Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.