Cathe! Help with Strength

leslie_p

Hi Cathe,
I need your help! My job is really demanding with a lot of lifting(heavy boxes etc..)
I feel so weak at work even though I workout with your tapes(cardio and endurance weight work mostly)I have PS and
S&H, can you advise me on which to do first and how long(mosly need to know if I should start off with the S&H)
I can't do PS for 12 weeks because I am waiting for your new
tapes and want to start with them the minuteI get them!
:)
Thanks so much......Leslie

Hi Leslie!

You can do either of these tapes. Since you are used to the endurance style tapes I think that the PS series may be a more comfortable transition for you than Slow Heavy right now. I encourage you to start with them now. By the time the new tapes arrive you will be able to judge if you are ready to try something new or if you want to continue with the PS Series. If the PS series is something very different than what you are used to, I have a feeling you will want to continue on with them.

Side Note: When a person is new to lifting weights, their body will do better on an uniterrupted workout program because their mind and body can acclimate and respond in a more controlled manner and at a more controlled pace. It also gives the newcomer a better understanding of what muscles are being used, how they are being used, as well as a specific format to figure out which exercises their body seems to do better with, and where changes may be needed. A seasoned weight lifter who has many workout rotations under their belt will find that they can mix and match rotations and or do shorter rotations of one specific type since their body is already very used to weight training and will acclimate to a type of workout much more quickly.

Good Luck!

Hi Leslie! If you don't mind me chiming in here, I'd like to say that PS is what I started with when I started lifting weights and I still use it to this day. I put together a long rotation with it in the begining (around 11-12 weeks) and saw amazing results. It is an excellent workout and there are so many great exercises... I just love it and wanted to encourage you to give it a go. Those Pyramid tapes will still be there when you're ready to change. :)

Thanks Cathe!

Thanks Cathe,
I will start the PS and save the S&H for a more focused time of year ;-)
Lizzie is right, the new tapes will be waiting for me!

Happy Holidays,

Leslie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.