Cathe: Have you seen this Russian kettlebell stuff?

K60

Cathlete
Apparently, it's kind of faddish right now. I have one of the tapes directed toward women and believe me, you could do a heckuva lot better!

I'm sure you're not even thinking about future workouts yet but it is interesting, a little different, and people claim to be getting great results from it.

There's a site called dragondoor.com about it.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-03 AT 01:32AM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe:
I don't know if I mentioned this man (Pavel Tsatsouline) to you before, but I did mention you to him.

On his forum. He has some videos but they are instructional only. I referred him to your site to show him how you did things (video clips, videos: I wish he had videos like yours, but he doesn't; I think there's some gender thing I don't understand).

He thanked me for your URL. He has been an interesting, informative, humorous and innovative fitness writer in Muscle Media and has written some (short) books.

Edited to add that I have just checked his site again and he has some intriguing short video previews! He is funny and has a very adorable presence on video. I wrote in his forum that I'd like to see him in a video with you (Are you saying Do we Have to?!) but a girl can dream!

If you have a minute, click below and check out "Beyond crunches."

http://www.dragondoor.com/cgi-bin/tpost.pl?previews=yes
-Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.