Cathe - Great Tapes and Great Service

meg512

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, just wanted to say that I preordered all 5 tapes and love them. I did the whole slow and heavy series yesterday. I use Saturday as a full body workout day and just had to try them. It took me over 3 hours, but it seemed to go by fast. It is a little hard to get used to lifting that slow, but I got used to it. I love that you tell use what weight you are using, it definitely helps. I cannot lift as heavy as you, but it gives me a guideline. I have previewed Rythemetic Step, looks like a blast, I may do that today. I also finally got to preview PowerHour last night and that looks great too, I cannot believe how fast it moves along, much faster than MIS. I just want to say thank you to you and everyone involved in the making and distributing of these tapes. They are wonderful and I could not believe that mine were at my door on Friday, fabulous service. Have a wonderful Sunday and take care. Mary

Mary,
WOW, you did all three S&H videos in one day?(ouch) I cannot wait to get my videos.

Ange

Mary, I am glad there is another nut out there like me. I did the same thing yesterday and today boy am I sore. It is different doing the reps slow and heavy and it must work because I really was shaking when doing the reps. I did the same weight as Cathe and the way I feel today you know its working. I did the Power Hour and the Rythmic Step also already and they are both good. It took me a few times to do the Rythmic Step but it gets easier, (the choreography) each time. Pam

Wah!!!!

I did not get my tapes yet.

I guess I will continue to stay in shape meanwhile by chasing all brown UPS trucks in the neighborhood, throwing myself under the wheels and refusing to move until they bring me my tapes.

How is that for anxious to see them?

Wholy Moly! You gals are tough! While I know that you were both just very eager to try out the tapes, I wouldn't recommmend doing all of them at once regularily ;-)! So glad to hear that you enjoyed them so much. And thank you for your kind words. I'll be sure to pass them along to all those involved this VERY BUSY past weekend:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.