CATHE...EXCITED KLUTZ HERE...

starlight6

Cathlete
Cathe I just had to say how exciting it is for a klutz like me to be able to do your intricate & challenging step workouts, almost like normal people! I've been able to master (well, master for me!) Rhythmic Step through the second section. I've never been able to do anything like this before, and I credit your great teaching, excellent cueing & supportive caring attitude. Being able to learn these workouts has made my self confidence soar...thank you!
Congratulations again on your exciting news...my heart was filled with happiness for you as soon as I saw your post. I wish for you a healthy pregnancy & a quick & easy labor!
Ruth
p.s. LOVE the S&H series & Power Hour!

"...for a klutz like me to be able to do your intricate & challenging step workouts, almost like normal people!"

Ruth, you're too funny. And if you're already on top of RS's first two sections this quickly, you are most definitely no klutz, my dear!

Kathy S.

Thanks Kathy, I appreciate that...however, I have to tell you, I have "previewed" RS at least a dozen times & have had to rewind so often I'm probably wearing out my tape already!
Ruth ;-)

I consider myself to be among the world-class choreographically challenged - seriously. I tried Rhythmic Step over the week-end, after previewing it once, and I made it almost all the way through the second section before I decided to hang it up for the day. If I can do this - you can definitely do it! I've decided that this is a week-end project - I'll schedule it when I've got time to go back and "figure it out". I'm sure my "debut" wasn't a pretty sight, but I had a great time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.