Cathe doll

aveggiegirl

Cathlete
Cathe, did you ever think about making a Cathe doll? You could include all of your workout suits, a little step and even some little plastic "weights". I know my little girls would want one.;)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Too cute!! I'm envisioning a whole series of dolls in different outfits/poses:

Kick Max Cathe
Stretch Max Cathe
Lo-Max Cathe
Boot Camp Cathe...

...and ah, yes, Daytona Cathe (perched on the surfboard) and Eggland's Best Cathe (wielding an omlette filled skillet)

P.S. I think I get WAY too much time off for lunch here at work

Cathe, did you ever think about making a Cathe doll? You could include all of your workout suits, a little step and even some little plastic "weights". I know my little girls would want one.;)

Oh, that's is funny!

Of course, there are days after doing one of Cathe's workouts, I could envision myself poking needles in her:p!!!!!

Or I could envision setting the doll in front of me during a workout for when I say stuff like, "What, are you nuts?" (I was saying that during Meso 1, week 1, when I was trying to do the one-armed pushups!) or "You've got to be kidding me!" That way I could feel like she was really there feeling my pain!

Oh, but Cathe - it's hurts so good!!!!!

oh how funny! i think thats a great idea for a little girl it could be helpful in teaching a kids to be more active and for girls to have a positive body image instead of all the rail thin girls in magazines!

Fabulous idea!!! Then they could add all her friends - the crew!!! Oh what fun. Think of the accessories you could add - a step of course, weight bench & barbell, ball, mat.......
I have boys but I would buy one anyway ;)

What an awesome idea! Please do it. Should she be plastic like Barbie or cloth? Go with plastic. Then we can dress her. My girls would love it. they love doing Cathe.

What a BRILLIANT idea!! I would buy them for my little girl in a heartbeat! Much better than any doll on the market now...

I'd buy one for myself, too! (I have two boys.) And I'd just LOVE to dress her up in all the cool outfits Cathe wears! I'm 41...how silly is that?!!!

Oh, that's is funny!

Of course, there are days after doing one of Cathe's workouts, I could envision myself poking needles in her:p!!!!!

Oh, but Cathe - it's hurts so good!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! That's what I was thinking!!! Of course, only the next day (not during a workout) when it hurts to "squat and tinkle"...LOL!!!
MJ

How about some Cathe posters for my home gym? I am really in need of a couple of Cathe ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.