A Cathe contribution?

Francine

Cathlete
HI Cathe! I sent you an email a while ago and I don't know if you ever received it so I'm gonna paste it here hoping for a response!I originally was hoping for you to come out with your own calender but if that's not feasible Liz has just designed one at www.fitnessvideofanatics.com--it would be really special if you could check it out and add some tips and so forth--maybe even a Cathe challenge for us to do or one of your own homemade workouts--whatever it is we'd "love" to see you visit the site and give feedback of it!We're soo proud and thankful to Liz and Keith for hooking us up--now here goes my original email(just passing it through here in case you never seen it)

Hi Cathe! I love your ideas for the Intensity series and I want to thank you indvance for all the hard work and time that you will be putting into the taping! I'm really looking forward to them coming out (along with everybody else)! I know that you will be insanely busy and I have this crazy idea/suggestion that I have to pass on! It's a calender! I personally use a calender (from the dollar store nothing fancy but cute animals on it)to log my workouts and keep my rotations in check!I keep them annually and go back now and then to see what worked and when etc and what changes needed to be made! I think it would be wonderful if you could come out with an annual "autographed calender"(perhaps along with your new series ) or a 15-16 month one to hold us over til your next batch!With pics of you from previous vids, new vids and your family!Also include motivational tips,favorite recipes and rotation suggestions for certain needs and maybe even throw in a Cathe Challenge certain times of the year! Sound like fun yet? This would blow your fans and me away! Another piece of you!We feel like we already know you and to have you help organize our training schedule will take us one step closer to improving ourselves and enriching our lives!You are an inspiration to us all!I live in Blackwood and I'd love to chip in and make this happen-I'd work for free of course! We already have rotations on your website, we can make this happen together(forum gang included)! I'm fortunate to have a computer and have the ability to go to your website and find answers and reach out--now you can reach out to those who are not as fortunate and supply your computerless fans with a motivational calender and "keep them" on the right track(they are already on the right track just doing your tapes) Thank you for hearing me out and remember Will Work for Free!I should be paying you if this ever happens-hehe---Let me know what you think!
Your friend in fitness~~ Francine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.