Cathe or Chris - anything?

L Sass

Cathlete
I know you've been extraordinarily busy Cathe and yet somehow managed to pop onto the boards periodically - how you do it I can't imagine. In your announcement about the film schedule you thought you'd be doing the first round this month.

I know you also said the blog would be used again, and with the last round we were privy to really cool rehearsal shots. Just wondering if there's anything like that on tap again? You know how excited we all get about this kind of stuff. Thanks for all you do. You're the best.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I'll be walking the Komen 3-day (60 miles) the week after Cathe's RT. To view my webpage go to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202302&supid=166016627

Hi Lorrie!

The suspense is killing me. I don't think I've ever been so excited for a new Cathe series.

Usually by now we know something, but Cathe had such a bad time with the last series, perhaps she is being more cautious with the announcement.

At any rate, please, please, please, Cathe just give us a hint! I check the blog daily, sometimes twice daily, to see if there is anything new.

Cheers!

Amy

Thanks for your excitement everyone. I share that with you :7 Unfortunately I'm not ready to make any announcements at this time but don't worry, I am hard at work on our project :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.