Cathe, because of my results using your workouts, it has inspired others

JT

Cathlete
Hello Cathe.
Because of my results working out with your DVDs, a coworker of mine is inspired to get up and get moving. I have a 29 year old co-worker who smokes and is overweight. She is on meds for high blood pressure and high LDL. Her diet during the week is mainly Taco Ball and Mt. Dew. This person has noticed the changes in me with my energy level and my body changes and she now desires it. After I received KickMax this week, she told me "I could never do that but want to," after reading the back cover to the DVD plus I'm 16 years older than her but look just as young as she does.
The day after, she told me her game plan to get in shape to start exercising, get off the Dew, work on not smoking, and a better diet. My co-worker knows that I get alot of support here on the forums to encourage to keep going whether it is fitness related or just life. A couple of months back, I wrote it what a senior manager said about my changes. Maybe, my whole firm will shape up. :D
Thanks again.

RE: Cathe, because of my results using your workouts, i...

I know what you mean--one of my co-workers has also recently been inspired by my results and is trying to start shaping up. She actually has quickly dropped weight mostly thru her diet and some walking. She knows that I only use Cathe's DVDs, but she doesn't think she's ready for them. I told her that the only Cathe DVDs I don't have are the Beginner/Intermediate ones, and that if she buys them and doesn't like them, I'd buy them from her, because I'm sure I'd get some use from them.

Cathe does a body good!:D

--Sharon

RE: Cathe, because of my results using your workouts, i...

I'm bumping this back up so Cathe might read it if she's able to be here today.

Have a Great Weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.