Cathe - any plans to market in the UK

TraceyM

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-01 AT 03:58AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Cathe

(posting again in hope)!

I'm a new UK 'user' (Just started using bodymax which I love already).

I plan to buy more of your videos and was wondering if you have any plans to market in the UK? We can buy Karen Voight here and I've heard Kathy Smith will be marketing here next year.

You have to feel sorry for us - our choice of fitness videos is soooo limited. My motivation has hit the roof since I started using videos from the US!! Some are a bit 'cheesy' but your style is perfect!! The bad news is we have to pay extra tax as well as the postage when we order from 'over there'.

VCRs that play American videos are widely availabe and so many people have DVDs now - I think it must be the perfect time???

Hope I've convinced you - there's loads of fitness fanatics over here, like me, looking for something new to get our teeth into.

Hope I get good news from you!

Congrats on your baby news too!!

Best wishes,
Tracey

Hi Tracey! I'm so glad you are enjoying the videos.

To address your question, our videos are sold worldwide on our website and not sold in stores. We are actually a web based company that operates exclusively through our website and word of mouth for marketing. So, outside of our website, we do not market our videos anywhere else either nationally or internationally.

Thank you for your well wishes regarding the baby. We are excited! Take Care:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.