Cathe: Any desire...?

Meecher

Cathlete
Miss Cathe,

Have you ever noodled with the idea of being a contestant on Dancing with the Stars? Almost every time I watch the show, I think to myself, "Man, Cathe would just ROCK this show!"

Rhythm, physicality, looks and personality...you've got it all!

I haven't any clue how they choose celebrities, but if there's a place to vote...I'm voting for you!

:D Meecher

Now that's a season I would watch! The only one I've seen was with Emmet Smith, formerly a Dallas Cowboy! I just love him!

I digress! Anyway, yes, if Cathe were on DWTS, I would be front and center every episode and voting too!

okay i am very annoyed this thread is one star and when i went to rate it it said i already did! i think its a great question and heck if a congressman can be on it why not cathe!!!

kassia

can we vote her on the show??????????????????
No, at least not that I know of.
Kassia's refering to the "star" rating of this thread (it's been whacky lately, saying we've already voted when we haven't. It seemed to coincide with an attack by a spammer, but I don't know if there is a relation).

I've never seen the show, but I'd watch it for Cathe. My only question is if her partner could handle the routine?:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.