Cathe

marnold

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,
First, I would like to thank you for being such a motivator in my life. I have NEVER been as consistent at exercising since I found your videos. Not even in my military years, was I as motivated to workout every day. My husband is astonished by the change in me. I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your help and training has made me feel young and wonderful! Thanks! I have done all the new tapes and they are fantastic! WOW

Second, recently I took note of a "Four Stage" workout rotation that you suggested on this forum for a future bride. Within the rotation schedule you suggest the use of a "Stretch Tape". Should I buy a special video devoted to stretching? Or should I just use a stretching segment from one of your videos?

Lastly, I realize that it is probably too early for a rotation using the new videos. But I thought I would inquire about one.

Thanks for your wonderful motivation!
Melissa Arnold

Thank you so much Melissa!

As for a stretch tape, you can do any tape that focuses on flexibility training that you enjoy. The stretches at the end of the videos are mainly designed to remove lactic acid and elongate the muscles from the contracted position it assumed during the workout. To get even further flexibiliyty gains, a stretch tape would be a better choice.

A rotation with the new tapes really depends on your goals. Power Hour can be used for enhancing muscular endurance, the slow/heavy series for promoting muscular strength, and rhythmic step for enhancing cardiovascular fitness. Good Luck!

Wow what a quick response!

Thanks a gabillion!

I hope that yoga will suffice for a "stretch tape".
My goals are weight loss and muscles!!!

Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.