Cardio Kicks

Deeetrent

Hey Cathe,
Just wanted to let you know that I did Cardio Kicks for the first time this morning and I absolutely love it!! It's a very welcome addition to my step and interval workouts throughout the week. I've tried other kickboxing workouts that I found disappointing because of the fact that I was unfamiliar with the moves, etc... In fact, I found them to be somewhat intimidating, which was an immediate turn off.
In doing your tape I found that one does not need to be an expert at kickboxing. I really like how you incorporated high impact aerobics in the first part, then, you dropped the impact down, but not the intensity level in the drills segment at the end (so my heartrate never dropped). I felt that this workout not only gave me a good cardivascular workout, but, it also gave me an incredible muscular endurance workout as well (which is a nice addition to my strength training workouts). I felt the work not only in my back muscles, but also in my abs, chest, and arm muscles.
I want to thank you for all of your support and the wonderful, challenging workouts you continue to provide!! You are the BEST!!! And truly an inspiration!!
Best,
-Deirdre-

I, too, chose this one first

Got my tapes yesterday and I closed my eyes and this one came up. I liked it, too. And, I agree, kickboxing is not usually my favorite format, but, this I liked. I also loved that except for just a bit in the warm up, there are no back kicks in this. Those are hard on my low back and I always worry about pulling a hamstring, even though I'm careful. Yes, indeedy, liked this alot. Cathe looked great and I enjoyed the guys in it, too. It makes you feel ferocious....ha,ha.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.