Can S&H legs be used regularly ?

R_Sake

Hi,
I am waiting to get this video and was wondering if instead of using it for 3 weeks as recommended if it could be added to my usual rotation as a typical leg workout?
I managed to get most of your leg tapes...LL,Power circuit and now this one...I am new to your tapes so I'm sure I wont find them easy...your leg portions in Bodymax and powercircuit make my
legs tremble already! I think though that this tape may be just the thing I need because I want a slow tempo leg workout.

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that I love this video! It really hits the legs well. I am curious to...if we can add it on as a regular leg work out. I have seen such great rewards from the slow and heavy series. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Karen

Hi! You can use this tape for as long as it continues to provide you with results. If you ever find that your legs become to accustomed to the workout and no longer feel shocked by it, I would do another for a while and then come back to it later. Good Luck!

Hello!
Thanks for the go signal! I'm waiting patiently for my tapes...(grin) I feel quite proud that I managed to get LL and this one! I like the cute outfits!!! LOL...my reasons may be superficial, but you're gonna kick my a$$ for sure. Still, cute shorts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.