CAN I GET RID OF CELLULITE?

maddyfan4

OK I have Cellulite in my thighs, IM wondering with Exercise and Weight Lifting can I get rid of Cellulite?

I too suffer with cellulite. I have been able to reduce the look of it with eating really clean (avoid starches). I eat nuts, seeds, vegetables, proteins, and some fruit and limit my starches. Along with this I do mini trampoline for 10 - 20 minutes a few times a week on top of other workouts.

When I fall off track and get into the breads and sugars again the cellulite comes back regardless of my continued exercising.:(

Hope this helps!
Michelle

I agree with Michelle. Cellulite shows up when your nutrition isn't clean. Start eating clean, do a liver cleanse, and the cellulite will start to disappear!

Bouncing for 10 minutes on a mini trampoline (rebounder) helps get the lymphatic system to work well, helping overall with cellulite reduction. Check out Fat Flush Plan from Ann Louise Gittleman for more info on the benefits of rebounding and eating clean.

Hope this helps.
Lorrayne

its also genetics. you might reduce greatly your appereance of it,but it might not always go away.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

060104_10010099873.gif

The new issues of Shape magazine (Leann Rhimes on the cover) has a huge article about cellulite. There is a workout, a meal plan, and a writeup on cellulite-fighting products.

Cardio and weight lifting will significantly diminish the appearance of cellulite. Be sure to train in your target training zone during cardio. Unfortunately all the cellulite may not disappear. A lot of it is genetics and the structure of the connective tissue under the skin. I am close to having six-pack abs and have very defined quads (even men comment on my definition) and I still have a bit of cellulite on the back of my thighs. If you look at my mom and all of my sisters they do too. My one sister who is 102 lbs soaking wet and is 5'4" has it.
I just try to eat a well-balanced diet and minimize suger, bread and pasta. I drink a lot of water and love my protein and veggies. I concentrate on hamstring work, lunges and squats.

Just concentrate on getting a balanced symmetry and I think you will be happy with the affect that has on the cellulite. Good luck.

cellulite is JUST fat. the more fat you get rid of, the less cellulite. Even skinny people can have cellulite if they have fat. Genetics definitly play a role here, but you can lessen it simply by losing the fat. To lose the fat just work out 5-6 days a week (cardio and weights) and eat clean clean clean. I have a yucky annoying cellulite dimple on my right leg but when I eat cleaner it is barely noticable. BUT when I eat cookies and yummy stuff it is much more noticeable.

Hi B! Genetics play a huge role in how much or little cellulite we have on our bodies.....as does working out intensly on a steady basis and eating very clean (don't forget to drink a lot of water too).

If you work hard, eat clean, and have great genetics, you'll lose the cellulite.

If you work hard, eat clean, and have so-so genetics you will certainly be able lessen the dimpled the appearance but could very well hold onto a small amount even after doing all the right things.

Either way you are healthy and strong individual.

I gave up drinking sodas a few months ago and have noticed a huge difference. When I want something other than water, I reach for diet tea now. I don't know if carbonation might have some kind of effect on cellulite, but cutting it out has helped me a lot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.