Bowflex

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-01 AT 02:33PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi! I really want to buy one of these for my husband but cannot pay the $ 1,000 price for it. Anyone out there know one for sale? Anyone out there used one and liked/disliked it?

Ellen

OH, I AM SO SORRY I POSTED THIS UNDER ASK CATHE. I MEANT TO PUT IT IN OPEN DISCUSSION. DUMMY ME!

Hi Ellen! I don't know of one for sale anywhere but you can try checking out the classified section in your local paper. I have seen them listed in our papers quite a few times since Christmas. I actually used one a few times this past summer in a friends home gym. I liked it but overall I found that I was a bit too short for the unit, even with most of the seat adjustments (I'm 5'2")and couldn't quite isolate some of my muscles the way that I needed to for this reason. But thats just how it effected me. I know others who love this unit. Good Luck!

I just got a bowflex about 1 month ago and I just love it. It was well worth the money I spent to get it. I was worried that It would not be smooth when using it because of the tension rods as the weights but I was surprised that it was both smooth and easy to adjust. I would say that if you get one, get the leg attachment that goes with it because I use that the most. Good luck!

There is one guy at the firm forum who gave detailed posts on his bowflex...he posts under the name riposte and if you click the search under his username or maybe just bowflex it will take you to the discussion, he even mentioned dimensions and putting it together and how much he liked it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.