Bodymax

Lisa11

Cathlete
This question is for Cathe or anyone familiar with the BodyMax tape. I've been doing MIS alternating with Body Pump for a total of two full body workouts per week, plus 3 cardios. I'm ready to try some new weight workouts for variation. I have the Pure Strength Series and I'm waiting impatiently for the Slow and Heavy Series to become available. I have BodyMax, but I haven't done it yet. I'm wondering if the leg workout in this tape is enough to count as one of my leg workouts for the week. I appreciate your help! Thanks, Lisa

Because it uses a barbell for a fair number of reps, I count it as a leg workout. More of an endurance one, to be sure.

I count it as a leg workout also. However, I must admit, I do deadlifts and calf raises after that section before she starts the cool down.

Aimee

I would add something else on as well if I was going to count it as a leg workout - like step-ups. I like Aimee's ideas too - deadlifts and calf raises.
Erica

I count BM and Circuit Max as a leg workout and always add on. Step Ups, Leg extensions and leg curls were this past week's add on's to Circuit Max. You are killing two birds with one stone this way....that's smart exercise!!

Thanks everyone for the help. I like the idea of adding the stepups and deadlifts. I love this forum!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.