BODY PUMP BAR

DEBBIE

Hi-can anyone tell me how much the Body Pump Bar (the set sold at Sam/s Club)weighs by itself w/no weights attached? I was thinking of getting this set and using just the barbell in place of my bodybar for the PS-SLA video. I have a bodybar but have loaned it to my daughter. I was thinking of getting the Body Pump video anyways and seeing that you have to buy the whole weights and all, I figured I could improvise with that bar if it is not too heavy. Thanks for any advice!! Debbie

body pump barbell....

I purchased mine from Sam's Club in November and it is a total of 40lbs. I think the breakdown is 2- 10lbs, 2- 5lbs, 2- 3lbs and the bar would weigh 4 pounds. Hope this helps.......

THANKS DIANE!!

That helps a lot! I could just put 10 pounds of weights on it to make it weigh 14lbs. and use it for the inner thigh and outer thigh work in PS(SLA). Thanks so much for the info! DEB

ONE MORE THING...

I forgot to ask what you thought of the Body Pump video. Does it compare to Cathe's strength tapes? I figured if it was easier, I could always add extra weight. Thanks again!!

Sorry....

I hate to admit it but I have never viewed this tape. I love the PS series too much. I also like Bodymax and MIS. My husband said it was an okay workout but he only did it once and never tried it again. The barbell set is a great deal even if you don't like the video.......Have fun....
Diane

THANKS AGAIN!!

Thanks for getting back so quick. I know what you mean about getting hooked on the other tapes. I also have MIS and SLA from the PS series. I am suppose to receive my BodyMax tape tomorrow!! I've been tracking UPS all day. I can hardly wait as I have heard so much good about it!Cathe is so good, it is hard to try others tapes. Thanks for all your help. DEBBIE

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.