Body PUMP #39, etc

LSF

Hi Cathe,
How are your participants enjoying #39? What a great mix of music, don't you think? The biceps song is just too tough!

Haven't posted any questions in such a long time, but I check in every day. I think it's awesome that you take the time to answer our questions. I always learn something by reading your answers.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. How are you feeling? One of my instructors is due October 31 and is still teaching some awesome Body PUMP and cycling classes.....I'm so proud of her! I think she takes after you!

Linda

Hi Linda! Thanks for the update! Our instructors were so disappointed to find out that the quarterly that we all signed up for was over filled and we could not take it. Unfortunately, there are no other local workshops. We now have to wait until Oct 31st to purchase the track. I'm considering driving a couple of hours to get this quarterly sooner but not sure if I can swing it yet. Thanks for the well wishes, my pregnancy is going well. Best of luck to your fellow instructor and tell her that I think her stamina is amazing :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.