Body Max question

F

faith

Hi Cathe,
I just purchased MIS, IMAX, PS legs, Step Wks, and Body Max!! Wow, super additions to my ever-building Cathe library since I recently discovered you. My question concerns sequence. Someone posted awhile back suggesting to do the weight work before the cardio on the CTX series, which I've been doing (realizing the often common opinions of burning more fat this way and not expending too much energy before strength work). So should I do the weight work first on Body Max also, since the cardio is intense (love,love,love it), or just follow it as is? Can't wait to receive your new tapes, thanks for our discount! Thanks for your time!

Hi Faith!! I'm not Cathe, but do you care if I put in my 2 cents worth?
I'm doing a weights first cardio after rotation right now. And I'm loving it!! However, come late May I will be doing a MAX rotation, and I plan on doing the tape as is. One, because I love the tape the way it is. And two, It'll mix things up for my body by alternating.
Anyway, those are my reasons for doing BMAX as is. Thanks for letting me input!!
Aimee

Hi...

I remember reading back thru old posts one time, and saw a post where Cathe said her intent was for Bodymax to be done as is. However, I did a search now and couldn't find that post. That's what I remember though.

Veronica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.