Body Fusion set at Walmart?

lanesv

Hi,
I'm new to Cathe Friedrich and am interested in purchasing the Body Fusion set that is available at Walmart. It contains the dvd, the step, stability ball, band, and light dumbells.

Just wondered if there's anyone who has purchased this who could give me any feeback on it? Particularly, I want to know if the step that is included in this set is a good one.

Also, does this set contain BOTH the basic step and body fusion workouts, or just the body fusion workout? It was hard to tell from Walmart's website.

Thanks!!

Hi Stacey! I know the step is a little smaller but it is still doable. Yes, it contains Basic Step and Body Fusion workouts.

Hi :)

I bought this set for my niece, who is just starting to exercise at home. She loves her little step! I tried it myself and also liked it very much, even though I usually use a full size step. I personally think this is a great package set. This step is especially nice for smaller spaces. Helen

FYI: The Step sold at Walmart may only have the Basic Step workout and not Body Fusion. I think we made two or three different DVD combinations for Walmart and we're not exactly sure which one is included with the step you're refering to.

Thanks for the information and response. What I've decided to do is go ahead and invest in a full sized step (they have a decent price on the original health club step at Wal-Mart), and then just purchase the BSBF dvd, stability ball, and resistance band separately. Also, I plan on purchasing the new beg/int series. I think I'd rather have more surface area to move around on, especially as I'm new to step aerobics. I think it's a good investment, and will save me from having to upgrade my step down the road.

So excited to get started with the new workouts, this will help me to reach my next level of fitness goals!! :D

It is a good idea to just buy the health club step. You will save money in the end and you can spend your money more wisely by investing in Cathe videos. I do have the Wal-Mart set and it was good for me to start out with. When I became more confident with my coordination and performing some of the moves (flying angels, scoops, reverse scoops especially), I started to overestimate the amount of space left on the step and took a few spills :( After that, I realized I didn't like to concentrate on where my feet were, I wanted to concentrate on having fun!

I am going to purchase a healthclub step in the late fall/winter, when it will become more difficult to run outside as my main source of cardio.
webbgirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.