Bloopers!!

RippedRipa

Hi Cathe!

I love your latest update on your blog. You all look like you're having so much fun! Enjoy your dinner tonight, but don't leave all those bloopers on the editing room floor! We'd love to see bloopers, maybe during the credits?? I always love seeing the bloopers at then end of a movie...it makes it feel like you were actually a part of it!!

Yes! Please put the bloopers in under the credits (or after the credits, if you don't want to distract from the credits).

We sure can be a demanding crew! But I too would LOVE to see those bloopers. We all have had our own fair share of bloopers as we learn the new material or get caught in a day dream and slip off our step. We know that not everyone is perfect, but you ladies sure make each work out look effortlessly. I know when I am struggling I focus in on you and it really helps me maintain my form. But to know that you all have your own bloopers keeps you just as human as the rest of us.

I would enjoy watching the bloopers so I can see that it isn't just me that messes up from time to time. If it is possible I would love to see bloopers during the credits, heck it is a great way to promot the credits too!

If you can't do that during the credits I am sure I would be great to see "Bloopers" in the premix order. HA HA!!:+

I would LOVE to see bloopers. I vote for bloopers either at the end of the workouts or on another DVD. Thanks Cathe for all that you are doing to keep us informed of the step by step process in finishing up the new workouts. It is so great of you. I love reading the blog!

Oh yes - please do let us see the bloopers :)! Somehow it makes me feel better about my own when I can see others suffer from them too, lol!

Seeing as there is only so much room on a disc, I would rather have the DVD filled with premixes than with bloopers. (Sorry to be a dissenter on this one, ladies!)

Oh yes, a few bloopers at the end. Christie added them on Mission Possible and it just made everyone seem so real.

>Seeing as there is only so much room on a disc, I would
>rather have the DVD filled with premixes than with bloopers.
>(Sorry to be a dissenter on this one, ladies!)

I'm with ya on this!
Angela:7

Cathe, you've been so good about trying to honor our requests. You almost have us spoiled. And here we are with another request. A bloopers tape would be so great. Another vote for bloopers. ;)

Seeing as there is only so much room on a disc, I would
>rather have the DVD filled with premixes than with bloopers.

I totally agree. I'd rather have premixes than bloopers.

I say-put all the premixes you can-with whatever left over room you have PLEASE put a few bloobers in! I OFTEN have to laugh at myself TRYING to do your workouts-please give me a laugh and let my know you and the crew screw up too!

I'm with you guys...I want as many premixes as possible!! But bloopers during the credits or something wouldn't take up too much room, right? :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.