Blog Update

Thanks for the update Cathe! We've all been waiting for more updates. Hey, is there any way you can post at the Cathe Nation too? Then we can all have our blogs connected here :)

Yay!!!

Thank you Cathe for the update. I am sooooo excited to get this series. I feel a great weight has been lifted (no pun intended). Now I won't feel the need to check the blog 10 times a day.

chrissy

dancegirl2.gif
OH BOY!!!!
dancegirl2.gif

The timing is actually PERFECT!!! Now we'll have something to get us in shape for summer!!!!!

shrk.gif

What a Christmas Present!

Cathe:

Thanks for the blog update. Yippee! Perfect timing! I was hoping to start STS the first full week in January. I am doing the happy dance this morning! I need to keep my focus and game face on and keep pressing on so I will be ready. I am looking forward to seeing more video clips (especially the leg workouts).

Congratulations on the continued success with Fitness by Cathe. Hugs to you, Cathe! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Thanks

Thanks for your input everyone. It is very helpful to us. Also, thank you for your generous words. You are all quite kind and very supportive. We appreciate everything you do for us :)

Thank YOU Cathe! I was hoping STS will be shipping around the holidays! I may even have my 1RMs done by then, hee hee!

And congratulations on your new vendors, that is awesome!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.