The best workouts I have ever had.....

sweater

Hi Cathe and all:

Just a big thank you for your terrific tapes, teaching and business. I have worked out for years (OK...I took a 5 year break and am still paying for it...)and used to teach also. I am a fan of The Firm (still) but needed something a bit more challenging in cardio. I ordered Cardio Kicks, MIS and MIC and BodyMax. Holy Cats.... I made it through them the first time with some rewinding of course and have been hooked ever since (about 3 months now.) I love weights and Cathe really pushed me. AFter the first run with MIS, I actually felt worked in my rear deltoid and that maybe someday I may actually get "cut" arms!

I am so impressed with all aspects of the workouts. I am telling all of my friends that these will kick their butts and they are worth getting.

Thank you for your great product, inspiration, and knowledge. What a fantastic instructor you are.
YIPEE!!!!! (Now if I could find the secret to eating better...)

Hi Sweater! Thank you for sharing your excitement. You have inspired me just as much as I seem to have inspired you. Keep up the tough workouts! Take Care:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.