best DVD for strength 2-3x/week

dlgrosen5

i don't have time right now to do STS everyday. so i bought STS total body. do you recommend doing STS total body 2-3x/week for strength training (along with other cardio classes at the gym)? or would it be better to do 2 or 3 different strength workouts every week? if so, which DVDs? i have all 4 of your newest ones and many others too. note: i do get bored easily with most DVDs (beach body ones especially b/c although great workouts, they repeat too regularly), but never with yours. i think that's because your workouts are so fantastic that i want to do them again.

note: i do get bored easily with most DVDs (beach body ones especially b/c although great workouts, they repeat too regularly), but never with yours. i think that's because your workouts are so fantastic that i want to do them again.

Well said--I second that opinion!:D

Dlgrosen 5! Thank you for the kind workds (and you too Elsie :D)

You can do Sts Total Body two non-consecutive days and Pyramid Upper Body and Pyramid Lower Body on the other two days (these can be consecutive because they don't repeat muscle groups.

Here is an example:

For week one and two do...

Mon: STS Total Body
Tues...cardio
Wed Pyramid Lower Body plus 25 minutes cardio
Thursday: Pyramid Upper Body plus 25 minutes cardio
Fri: Cardio
Sat: STS Total Body
Sun: off

For week three and four do....

Mon: Gym Style (upper Body of choice) plus 25 minutes cardio
Tues: Cardio
Wed: Gym Style Legs
Thurs: Gym Style (upper Body of choice)
Fri: Cardio
Sat: Cardio
Sun: Off

For week five and six do....

Mon: 4DS Higher Intensity Step
Tues: Cardio
Wed: 4DS Lower Intensity Step
Thurs: Cardio
Fri: 4DS Bootcamp
Sat: 4DS Kickbox
Sun: Off

Repeat weeks 1 through 6 again....you can do whatever cardio you want on the designated day and the same cardio does not have to be repeated the second week of each two week cycle. In fact, the same cardio also doesn't have to be repeated when you go back and do the whole 6 weeks over again.

i don't have time right now to do STS everyday. so i bought STS total body. do you recommend doing STS total body 2-3x/week for strength training (along with other cardio classes at the gym)? or would it be better to do 2 or 3 different strength workouts every week? if so, which DVDs? i have all 4 of your newest ones and many others too. note: i do get bored easily with most DVDs (beach body ones especially b/c although great workouts, they repeat too regularly), but never with yours. i think that's because your workouts are so fantastic that i want to do them again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.