beginner

franka bohm

hi cathe, i just tried out the body fusion workout. i had a very hard tome with the rhythm-clumsy feet!- do any of your videos have you working out in front of a mirror, so i could workout behind you? that sure would put things into perspective. thanks! franka

Not Cathe

Hi,

I had trouble in the beginning too, Cathe is really more advanced than other step instructors. I recommend learning the routine without the step, just on the floor. I used to stop/play in slow motion a lot too.

I hope that helps,

Alisha

Hi there,

try try try again :) You'll get it. It was so frustrating trying to learn step at the beginning. Now that I've got it I feel so accomplished not to mention that it's alot of fun! When I first started I never thought i'd get it!! Just keep at it :)

I, too, have a difficult time learning the steps. but it's true as the others mentioned - keep at it, use your remote control to pause, rewind and playback again and again and again. You'll be glad you did 'cos once you get the steps and do the routine a few times they become soooo much fun. Cathe's workout don't feel like work at all! There's just something about her.
Goodluck!

The first step video I did, I almost took the DVD out and threw it across the room. It was so frustrating! The next time I got it a little more and then a little more. Just keep at it and one day it will just all click together.

Regina

The first step video I did, I almost took the DVD out and threw it across the room. It was so frustrating! The next time I got it a little more and then a little more. Just keep at it and one day it will just all click together.

Regina

Ditto, now I like step...I still stumble now and then...

It will get better. I had to tie a colored string around my right pant leg when I started basic step to get my lead right. Knees around the world killed me.

Sometimes you can watch the dvds before you do them. This helps to see sequences and at least get your brain in tune with the flow of things. That way you can rewind if you need to, or change to a different track. I have done this with other dvds and tapes and it does help. The rest is just doing it. Over and over and over again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.