Back in the saddle....

shammy902

Cathlete
Hi, I had a baby back in April 1999 and I am just now realizing how desperately I need to revamp my exercise routine and lose my post partum weight. I ordered the new 8 videos and have been doing them exclusively for about 3 weeks now. Is this a good place to start? I am an advanced exerciser but I've only been managing to get in about 2 workouts a week previous to this. Well, for about 3 weeks now I've been working out for 6 days a week with the new videos. I'm feeling great (less tired, more energy), but I was wondering if this is the best rotation for losing weight and gaining some of my muscle back. I haven't noticed any real changes yet except how I'm feeling.

I hope I've given enough information.

Thanks in advance for the help,:)
Sue

Hi Sue! Congratulations on your little miracle! Feeling less tired and having more energy is the best indication that a rotation is working in the right direction for you. Going from 2 workouts a week to 6 workouts a week will definitely promote weight loss. As far as muscle gain, if you were only doing two times per week before and now increasing it to 6, you will definitely have strength gains. If at any point you decide that you are ready for more strength gains, switch over to the PS Series for about 10 to 12 weeks. You can still do the cardio from the new tapes (or insert other cardio if you like). Good Luck and happy motherhood!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.