the back of my legs

lcfoxtrot

Dear Cathe,

I am really looking forward to purchasing some of your videos, as I have read rave reviews about your workouts and the results people obtain from doing them. Workout wise, I am very active and enjoy dancing, biking, and have workout videos in the areas of kickboxing and yoga. I recently purchased a step and video, and I really like working out on it. I would say I have great muscle tone/body fat ratio but have one trouble spot - the back of my legs. Can you recommend videos of yours that would work on this area? Thank you!

Hi! I'm not Cathe, but I do know that her Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs definatly works the back of the legs VERY thoroughly. There are 2 sets of deadlifts, and an intense floor segment focusing on inner thighs, glute/outer thighs, and hamstrings. I don't have the Pyramids, but I have heard that those also work the back of the legs on a stability ball. I don't have all of Cathe's strength videos, so I'm sure that there are others that work that area! I'll have em all eventually! Good luck!
Purplesky1120

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.