Baby Fat

N

noc529

Hi Cathe or whomever will read this,
I had my son 9 months ago and I put on a little over 100 pounds.
I have about 43 more pounds to go. It's starting to get a little stubborn now. I've been working out since he was 4 months old. Is there a step video of yours that can help me to shed the weight even faster? I was looking at your selections and am not sure which is better. Please don't recommend any toning videos because I put on muscles TOO easily and can only do it twice a week. I still have flabby stomach and flabs everywhere else. I'd like to get back to my old weight and size which is 43 pounds later. Also, is it normal for women to take a long time to lose weight after the baby? I've never had a problem before until my son was born. Thanks!

Hi Maverick! Congratulations! You had your baby very close to when I gave birth to mine. Your body goes through many physical (and mental)changes during pregnancy and after baby. There are major hormone fluctuations which vary for each individual. These fluctuations change many things about our body's which also includes how we respond to exercise. It is very normal to now have it react differently than before you had your son. So don't give up, just keep your focus and keep at it. Your metabolism may just need a little extra encouragement.

As for cardio workouts, I would say Step Heat since you will get an ab workout at the end of the step routine. If you don't have a step then perhaps you would enjoy Cardio Kicks. If you pick up step moves quickly then I would recommend any of our newer step releases (Step Fit, Step Works, Rhythmic Step, and one older tape...Power Max). If you take longer to grasp moves then I would recommend our older tapes such as Mega Step Blast, Step Jam, and Step Max. Go easy at first, and stay committed and positive throughout. Good Luck:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.