Authorized Dealer?

tygra

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

Is "imbargincrazy" on ebay, who is selling several "new" Cathe Dvds an authorized seller?

Thanks

I just bought two from her. I expect them any day now. I will post again when I receive them.

Marcy

Hi Catheites...
Her name is Julie, she is on the up and up...just received several on the intesity and bodyblast series from her. Great Deals, fast shipping, super sweet lady. You can trust her! I've been duped before on Ebay, but this one is fine.

Amber

I just got two of her DVDs last night. They were new and sealed. She is a very nice person and has good communication.

Marcy

Another vote for confidence in imbargincrazy. I just recieved SJP/SB from her and it was sealed and brand new. She has great communication and ships fast! I will definitely buy from her again! Good luck!

I also agree. I ordered Rhythmic Step/Imax/MIC DVD from her and received it yesterday. It was brand new and still factory sealed. She sent me an e-mail as soon as she got the DVD in the mail and was super friendly - and quick shipping. I will do business with her again, for sure!!!

Sherri

BTW - did MIC for the first time today and Holy Cow! What a workout! Loved it! :D

Hi. I just discovered how wonderful Cathe's workouts are and bought Cardio Hits from this ebay seller. She was wonderful and the DVD came quickly and was sealed as she stated. Good luck bidding!

Kathy

How do you know that she's an "authorized reseller?" Where is that stated? She is authorized by whom?

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

I'm curious too....I've sold many many things on ebay, inlcuding exercise DVDs, and am not authorized by anyone....

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.