Audition question - step clarification

Nicole_29

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, Sorry for all the questions. I have one more.. when you say "final product" for the step audition segment is that referring to for example Step Blast combo 1, 2, and 3 combined like in the step challenge or just a complete combo for example only combot 1 completed, or combo 2 from Rythmic Step? Thanks for the clarification!!

Nicole

SNM do you know the answer? I want to prepare but feel a little lost without the clarification... Anyone else have opinions?

Thanks,
Nicole

Hi Nicole! Just ONE combo (in most cases for me that means a 32 count combo). So yes, just combo one, OR combo two, OR combo three from Step Blast or any other DVD.

:D

Hi Cathe, Sorry for all the questions. I have one more.. when you say "final product" for the step audition segment is that referring to for example Step Blast combo 1, 2, and 3 combined like in the step challenge or just a complete combo for example only combot 1 completed, or combo 2 from Rythmic Step? Thanks for the clarification!!

Nicole

Hi Wendy! We won't have a DVD hook up there for you to watch so yes it would either have to be memorized or written down somewhere for you to look at. But this is not a test for how well you memorize so no worries if you mess up (and I truly mean that). I just want to get a feel for how smoothly you move, that's all. You must promise me you won't stress over this. This is fun stuff!!!!!

Also will you be able to watch and follow the DVD of the finished combo or is it expected to be memorized?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.