Any new workouts on FitTV?

Loralie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I love your workouts and do most of them from FitTV and I also have the 4 Day Split DVD. I was wondering if they are going to put any newer workouts on FitTV? It seems they keep showing the same workouts over and over and I have most of them on my DVR but was wondering if they are adding any new ones.

Thanks,

Loralie

Hi Cathe,

I love your workouts and do most of them from FitTV and I also have the 4 Day Split DVD. I was wondering if they are going to put any newer workouts on FitTV? It seems they keep showing the same workouts over and over and I have most of them on my DVR but was wondering if they are adding any new ones.

Thanks,

Loralie

Loralie,

Consider buying the full version of those workouts! They are so much better in their original design (a lot is cut out to fit the time slot) and with the premixes. (Just something to consider.) I'm so glad I got mine! :D

That said, I'm curious too!

Loralie,

Consider buying the full version of those workouts! They are so much better in their original design (a lot is cut out to fit the time slot) and with the premixes. (Just something to consider.) I'm so glad I got mine! :D

That said, I'm curious too!

I was wondering....did you order your dvds online or can you buy them in a store? I'm hesitant to buy things off line and have searched stores up and down. I looked on the website for sponsers and can't find a store nearby that sells them.

Ok to order from Cathe!

I bought mine both from Cathe at www.cathe.com and also from Advanced Workouts (also online). I understand your concern over buying over the internet but have had nothing but 100% positive experiences from both companies. :)

One more thing.

Oh! and I don't think the workouts are available in stores, but I could be wrong. I haven't seen them at least. The DVDs are very well done and professional. You won't be sorry for getting them.

Thank you Shani! The only dvd I ever got in a store was a step one that came with a step. I too just dvr her workouts and am really, really leaning toward purchasing them. They are on the expensive side....but well worth it I know since I love the ones on Fittv and those have commercials! I guess I will save up and purchase them. The challenging step ones take me a while to learn, but do you have any favs? Either cardio or weights, it doesn't matter. The ones I love are Muscle Endurance, IMAX2, Step Jump and Pump, Push and Pull, Legs and Glutes....ok, maybe too many! Do you have any personal favs? I looked over the clips and Drill Max looked awesome.

Thank you Shani! The only dvd I ever got in a store was a step one that came with a step. I too just dvr her workouts and am really, really leaning toward purchasing them. They are on the expensive side....but well worth it I know since I love the ones on Fittv and those have commercials! I guess I will save up and purchase them. The challenging step ones take me a while to learn, but do you have any favs? Either cardio or weights, it doesn't matter. The ones I love are Muscle Endurance, IMAX2, Step Jump and Pump, Push and Pull, Legs and Glutes....ok, maybe too many! Do you have any personal favs? I looked over the clips and Drill Max looked awesome.

I have *almost* all of them. LOL... You won't regret buying them. Seriously, with premixes and the Workout Blender you'll be able to most of them in about 15 (or more) different ways. I really like the 4 Day Split, which you have. I also like Rhythmic Step which does take time to learn but is SO much fun once you have. Really it all depends on whether you like drills, interval training, steady state cardio, step, kickboxing, etc... I personally dislike High Low but am getting better at it which is making it more fun. I prefer steady state step or that mixed with weights to make a circuit, but have a knee problem that is aggravated by it. Low Impact Circuit is a good one!

Shoot, the truth is that there isn't a single one I dislike. It has more to do with the style preference than anything else. If you think Drill Max looks good you'll also like Boot Camp.

Hi Guys,

I am Loralie...the original poster. LOL. I have not been able to get back here in a couple of days so just wanted to say thanks and I am not the one who is nervous to order online. LOL. Anyway... I am thinking of asking for a few DVD's as Christmas presents this year. I was also looking at the clips and cardio fusion looks really good. I personally love step and love more dancier workouts. I love when the choreography is challenging and it takes me a little while to learn the moves but then I am so happy when I finally get it. My favs from FitTV are Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, Imax 2, cardio and weights, and kick, punch and crunch. The 4 day split is really good but I wish the step routines were a bit longer. I like cardio more than weights as you can tell. I am also thinking of pre-ordering the Shock Cardio but I don't know if I will want all of them or just order a few of them when they come out. We will see.

Thanks again,

Loralie

Hi Guys,

I am Loralie...the original poster. LOL. I have not been able to get back here in a couple of days so just wanted to say thanks and I am not the one who is nervous to order online. LOL. Anyway... I am thinking of asking for a few DVD's as Christmas presents this year. I was also looking at the clips and cardio fusion looks really good. I personally love step and love more dancier workouts. I love when the choreography is challenging and it takes me a little while to learn the moves but then I am so happy when I finally get it. My favs from FitTV are Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, Imax 2, cardio and weights, and kick, punch and crunch. The 4 day split is really good but I wish the step routines were a bit longer. I like cardio more than weights as you can tell. I am also thinking of pre-ordering the Shock Cardio but I don't know if I will want all of them or just order a few of them when they come out. We will see.

Thanks again,

Loralie

Cardio Fusion is a great one -- keep in mind that it is segments from Drill Max, Body Max 2, and Low Impact Circuit, etc. so if you don't already have those you may not be familiar with the workout and they don't break the routines down as much as the actual workouts themselves -- BUT -- it is a WONDERFUL workout so I highly recommend it!!

Thanks...I don't have any of those DVD's so Cardio Fusion will be good for me. I don't mind them not breaking them down...that's part of the fun for me, learning the choreography. LOL

Thanks,

Loralie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.