Any DVDs Have a Premix Like This?

mmis29

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I like to do my weight training in circuits and prefer to keep my lower and upper days separate. I really love Power Circuit in CTX and the circuit section in Body Max 1 because they alternate just lower body with cardio. Are there any other DVDs that have a premix like that?

Thanks!
Marianne

Hi Cathe,

I like to do my weight training in circuits and prefer to keep my lower and upper days separate. I really love Power Circuit in CTX and the circuit section in Body Max 1 because they alternate just lower body with cardio. Are there any other DVDs that have a premix like that?

Thanks!
Marianne

Not Cathe, but . . .

High Step Training Advanced has a cardio / lower body premix that would work for you. Also, Body Max 2's Power Circuit segment could be modified by your substituting do-your-own-thing squats / lunges during those circuits that call for compound lifting. Also, you can modify Circuit Max by, again, substituting barbell or dumbbell squats and lunges with heavier weights rather than perform the compound exercises as demonstrated. (That is one of my favorite modified workouts - you will sweat and puff and pant like never before!)

Just a few suggestions -

A-Jock

Thanks Aquajock! Best part of that is I don't even need to pick anything new up, I already have those! Never thought of using them that way though.

Thanks Aquajock! Best part of that is I don't even need to pick anything new up, I already have those! Never thought of using them that way though.

Also Drill Max; I've substituted heavy barbell squats and lunges right after the cardio segments and lived (barely) to tell the tale.

Also, check out the premix list on the Kick Punch Crunch / Legs & Glutes disc; if I'm not mistaken, there are some premixes that combine the KPC cardio with the LG resistance work.

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.