All thanks to Cathe...

gwd

Cathlete
Cathe,

I know you are uberbusy these days but I felt that I needed to extend a whole-hearted "Thank You!" your way. I just got back from a three day vacay to Maine with my DB (business trip for him) and, on Wednesday, was having an itch to try out the equipment in the exercise room of the hotel. For the first time in my LIFE I decided to try stepping onto the treadmill. I always feared this dreaded piece of equipment as I could never run more than a half mile before stopping to gasp for air. Well, 60 minutes and 5.5 miles later(with a bunch of blast-type sprints on a 15 degree incline thrown in for good measure), I decided that was probably enough, although I felt like I could easily have kept going. I have NEVER felt such a sense of accomplishment in my entire life! I have you to thank for that as I have been doing your workouts exclusively for about a year now. I guess I just didn't realize how much I had gained this past year. I simply can't thank you enough and can't wait to get my hands on this next round of torture, er, I mean workouts }( .

Take care,

Wendi

Thanks Angela! I may even start *gasp* running a little bit. Who woulda thunk it?

Wendi

It really is the best feeling :+ ! I can't wait to visit your club sometime in late October.

Thanks again,

Wendi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.