Adrenal Supplement

Penney

Hi Cathe,

I read in a post that you said that you take an adrenal support supplement. Can you please tell me what one you take. I have tried several different ones. The one that I am taking now is Adrenal Px Balance by Restorative Formulations.

I love all of your workouts and I am now waiting on the last four new ones to come in the mail. In February I plan to do the 3.5 month STS rotation with the four new ones in month one and two.

Take Care
Flo

Hi Penney!

The product I take is called Mil-Adrene and it is made by Miller Pharmacal Group. I am not able to order these directly and have to have my clinical nutritionist phone it in. This may not be the procedure where you live.

http://www.millerpharmacal.com/

Hi Cathe,

I read in a post that you said that you take an adrenal support supplement. Can you please tell me what one you take. I have tried several different ones. The one that I am taking now is Adrenal Px Balance by Restorative Formulations.

I love all of your workouts and I am now waiting on the last four new ones to come in the mail. In February I plan to do the 3.5 month STS rotation with the four new ones in month one and two.

Take Care
Flo

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.