Ab?&Clothes?

Faythe

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-01 AT 01:42PM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe and All,
Does anyone have a good place they order fitness clothing online that is not too pricey? I am looking for pants kind of like the pants Cathe (& crew) wear in Rythmic Step.
Also do you think 30 min's a day(when times avails itself) to do ab work is nec? I do Firm's 5 Day abs each week, and when I do Cathe's and other tapes that offer ab work I do that too. I was wondering if 10 min's 6 x wk is enough.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

Try title9sports.com I have ordered from them over the phone (800-609-0092) but I am sure over the net is good too.

I don't think you need 30 min day for abs - remember - the abs are a muscle too and need rest. 10 mins 4 -6 days is plenty - just make sure you do different ab exercises - the abs have an amazing memory and must be challenged constantly.

Hello Faythe! http://www.title9sports.com/ is a great recommendation. I have not tried their workout clothes, but I can say that they offer the best sports bras in the business. They also have maternity workout clothes and bras. However, when I have extra money to spend I go to Carushka Bodywear http://www.carushka.com for my workout clothes. They are durable (my New York Pants lasted a couple of years), fashionable, and some of the clothes can be used at night. They double as good casual mix and match pieces.

About your abs... I don't know what to suggest. I do regular ab work (with crunches) 3 times a week and pilates ab work 1 time per week. It works for me. I let my ab muscles rest like I let the rest of my muscles rest LOL! They deserve it too ;-)

Thank you for your help. I checked out the websites and they are a little pricy for me now. But I bookmarked them and will check to see if they have sales from time to time.
Faythe

Hi Faythe! Unfortunately most online fitness cloting companies are a little pricey unless they carry only a very basic line. You may have better luck checking out local sporting good stores for sales or factory outlet stores such as Nike and Reebok.

As for ab work. Yes, I think 10 minutes of abs 6 times per week is ABSOLUTELY plenty.

Good Luck!

Hi Faythe,
Do you have Marshall's where you live? I have found some amazing bargains in there, including the very brands Cathe & crew were wearing in the last batch of videos. Of course, sometimes they have nothing, but I check it out regularly!
Ruth
:)

Thank you Thank you....
I will try Marshalls, I have a few nearby. (I live on the Island of shopping malls). There are outlet shops about an hour away, I think they are worth checking out AFTER the holidays.
Thanks Cathe for the Ab advise. I do see results with doing what I am doing..just not as quick as I feel it should considering how hard I am working. I guess fat never comes off as easily as it goes on....:>(
Faythe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.