4-day split request

kathryn

Cathlete
I would be SO pleased if the title of this series were to contain the correct punctuation (hyphenation, as in "4-day split," rather than "4 day split").
TIA! ;-)

You are so great Kathryn. I can see the English professor coming out of you. I just LOVE your comments. They are definitely enlightening!

Cheryl

>You are so great Kathryn. I can see the English professor
>coming out of you. I just LOVE your comments. They are
>definitely enlightening!
>
>Cheryl

Actually, it's French professor, but I just can't help it!:D (and I'm so glad when I see people spell "definitely" correctly, LOL!)

No, it's not. And Kathryn is absolutely correct!!!

(Oh, and good use of hyphens in "tongue-in-cheek.")

Oh I understand it's grammatically correct, I'm just stunned that it's an issue for anyone! I mean really, do we care what's on the title of a DVD? I couldn't care less--all I care about is what's inside the jacket!

Some folks ‘round here definitely need to try finding things of greater consequence with which to occupy their waking hours…;-)

There is also such a thing as being graphically correct. It's kind of like poetic license but with graphics. I actually love the the graphic design of the title as it appears on the blog which wouldn't look right WITH a hyphen.

Hey hey. As long as they don't write "screw the out of shape people", I'm golden.

Debbie

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

Debbie! LMAO!

I was kind of hoping for a title like "You Might Think You Can Do It But It's Gonna Take You At Least 2 Months To Survive The Whole DVD."

But it probably wouldn't fit on the case. :p

"You Might Think You Can Do It But It's Gonna Take You At Least 2 Months To Survive The Whole DVD."

Very Funny LauraMax:D :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.