A 3month rotation for the intermdiate....

chapplin

Cathlete
I am so happy that you posted a beginner rotation, but have you considered posting an intermedate rotation? I have several friends and family members who are past the beginner phase and would like something a little more challeging. Like my family, there probably a few members who are not new to fitness but new to Cathe. Just a thought or suggestion... Good have to all...Chap.

Cathe,
I would like to see this too. I have needed this in the past after recovering from a series of colds and flu I get every year when I go back to work at the preschool.
Thanks
Colleen

I was just searching the boards to see if there was an intermediate rotation posted somewhere, and came across this post asking for one. lol
Please, please Cathe!!
:)
Janet

I would love this too..I was trying to put together my own but was kinda directionless. Would like a rotation with simple choreography but taking the intensity to the next level.

LOL@ Intermediates being over looked. We spend money on your dvd's too. We get totally ignored on this board as usual.

I'm also looking for an intermediate rotation. Can't do all the jumps anymore, since I'm a bit up there in age, LOL! So I'm restarting after an injury and need to loose about 10 pounds. But I also need to lower BF. Any suggestions???

I'd like the same! I can't quite make the leap from the beginner rotation to the monthly ones. I'm finding the beginner one perfect at the moment (I'm really ready to do a bit more by the end of each 3 week interval) but I know I'm going to want to move up from there...

Thanks for asking a great question!!

Hi Cathe,

I must be on the same wavelength as the original poster--lol! I'm mid way through your Official Beginners Rotation and was wondering what to do next. You mentioned Cardio and Weights as a possible next step, but how would you use it in a rotation? I'd be willing to purchase whichever DVD's would be needed to make up a good "next step up" rotation.

Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate all the attention you give us:)

Michele

Hi Cathe,

I have a very sad and feeble attempt to create an intermeditate rotation on the Rotation Forum. Seems no one is interrested in it. It would be great if we could have your expertise in this. I to need one.

We love you Cathe,
Jane

"Whoo Hoo"
-Cathe Friedrich-

Hi Cathe,

I too would love to see a rotation for intermediates. I currently have 3 of your DVD's and enjoy them all. I found your beginners rotation very helpful and agree with the other ladies, it would be great if you could compile a new rotation for us "intermediates"

Thank You!
Marsha

I am also seeking an intermediate forum. I am new to Cathe's workouts, but I know that I am beyond beginner level.

Thanks for starting the thread!

Amy

I'd love it too or some good suggestions as to how to adapt the regular rotations (especially the new 90 min. workouts).

I had life stuff get in the way and I had to drop way back on my workouts and now feel so "out of it". I can't do what I onced did last fall and yet I'm not a beginner.

I love having a rotation to follow. It keeps me motivated.

Colleen

I Agree with posting a intermediate rotation,I'am doing the beginner rotation,and loving it,it takes all the quesswork out of what to do! And I also like the idea of knowing what I'll be doing next!And I would be willing to purchase whatever you post;-);-)!!...lol!

I love doing your videos,your the greatest!
Take Care!

Check out the intermediate rotation that Fitness Freak posted (see earlier post for links). I did it before Christmas and can recommend it. After doing it, I feel ready to tackle the full thing!

Ronne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.